Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Making life easier...

I've decided to make my life via wedding planning tons easier by renting a photo booth instead of the candy bar and dessert table as I originally planned. The wedding cake and mini cheesecake should be enough as dessert. The original candy bar idea as favor would probably end up costing a thousand dollars when I added up all the varieties of candy needed, the pounds per candy I would need to order, the plastic bags, stickers, etc. I found out to rent a photo booth, you get all this:

" Photobooth available at your event for up to 6 hours

· Delivery, setup, and removal

· Photobooth attendant on site for duration of event

· Unlimited photos

· Your choice of guest book, including everything required for guests to write a message and add their favorite photo to the book

· Digital copies of photos delivered on DVD

· Photos available online for all the guests to see

The strip of 4 pictures prints out in approximately 90 seconds. The photos online are generally available one week after the event. The digital copies take approximately 1 month.

Everyone has a blast with the photobooth at the event, and seeing the pictures online the following week is hilarious. Plus the photo strips work as great favors. We can even add names and date to the pictures or print the strips in color at no additional charge.
"

That is so freakin' amazing! I dont have to worry about wedding guestbook or favors or entertainment if I just go with the photo booth! Extremely worth the money!

No comments:

Post a Comment