Monday, June 7, 2010

dress! (updated Nov 16)

Update: AHHHH, my mom said we can have TWO dresses made for me!!!!

I am driving myself crazy (in a good way) with trying to find a wedding dress that is a perfect fit for me. I thought I found one but when I tried it on, it was too off off white that it looked tan and the bottom was just too poufy.

These are a random collection of dresses I like so far. I am aware of how different they are from each other. This is how picky I am!


**UPDATE** This is the dress I will wear for the ceremony :-D


CALISTA
Windsor Duchess/Tulle. Strapless A-line gown with draped Satin bodice and seamed Tulle circle skirt. Waistline is accented with Grosgrain ribbon. Available in Ivory as sampled and White.



Possible choices for reception dress:


RHIANNON
Tulle A-line gown with floral bust detail.
Available in Ivory as sampled

SUTTON
Silk Chiffon. Crinkle Chiffon gown with asymmetrical one-shoulder detail. Ruched bustline is accented with delicate floral detail.





No comments:

Post a Comment