Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Invitations!

I decided on a heart origami thingy that opens up and you read the inside for invite details. It sounds really cheesy but I think if done right with the correct paper and colors, it will look ADORABLE. It is really different and shows the whimsy informal fun theme we want our wedding to have. Luckily my fiance approved the idea and even my nephew approved the "Cool factor" of it.

I got the idea from http://www.eatdrinkchic.com . i LOVE that website so much.

I am unsure if I will do double envelopes as I am trying to stay green and save as much paper as possible. It was why I chose this design because each sheet of paper could make THREE invitations. I could also save on postage since each envelope should not need more than a stamp each. I do love the translucent envelope idea and maybe could at least do a tiny pocket for the invitation then put that in the outside folder. Probably won't sew the edges but will use tape (i have plenty of tape and my hands won't be able to sew 125 envelopes).







all pictures are from http://www.eatdrinkchic.com/post.cfm/diy-origami-heart-love-note#respond you can also go there for instructions on doing them yourself, if you would like

No comments:

Post a Comment