Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Gifts idea

All pictures below are from theknot.com wedding shop. its giving me sooo many ideas!

Groomsmen: I found this on theknot.com wedding shop and thought it was so cute and affordable. It is only 5.75 each WITH personalization. Another option is personalized flasks which can be 10 each without the personalization so I think the shotglass is a cute alternative. Of course, it is up to the fiance!

Best man: i feel the gift should be related to the groomsmen's gift but a little more elaborate so maybe the personalized flask would be perfect. I also found this, a personalized beer mug for only 9.95 plus 6.95 for the personalization so that is another alternative


Bridesmaid: for some reason, I've been wanting to get a personalized compact mirror for the bridesmaid since they are only 10 bucks each but really usable but elegant.


this is another good alternative. it is not personally engraved but it does say love which is adorable and is much cheaper at only 2 something each!

Matron of honor: I am not sure what to get yet because she is my sister and my best friend so I really want to step it up. I may do something similar to what she did for me and get her pearls. Maybe on etsy.com since there are so many original ideas there. if i had the money, I would get her a Tiffanys bracelet that is the same as what I have.

Bride's Parents: I am unsure what to get them, hope to update soon as I have ideas.

Groom's parents:


Bridal Shower: I couldn't help it but this is just so perfect for the bridal shower and only 2.95 each!

rehearsal dinner: i would love to do this corny and punny favor. it says "meant to bee" which i just find hilarious and sweet.

but i also saw this which i just cannot resist! it is a whisk with a heart inside and says "whisked away". anyone who knows me can tell this is me because Ive been a professional baker and am a foodie!

No comments:

Post a Comment