Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Centerpiece Ideas


I keep changing my mind about what I want. Maybe I can mix the ideas around so it is not all the same. These are what I am considering:





*Cutting branches from trees in yard and gluing tissue flowers onto them. saw pictures online and it looks sooo pretty but CHEAP!



this is a picture done with pomanders which is another idea. maybe i could do that out of tissue paper.



*since I am not having a candy bar after all (b/c of the photo booth doubling as favors), I thought I would incorporate our sweet tooth into the centerpieces with jars or clear bowls of cute blue and silver candy like blue rock candy, silver jordan almonds, etc

maybe with a sign "to a sweet life together" or something corny like that. i did see a picture with the theme "eat, drink, and marry" which i thought was cute


*tea lights are super cheap (especially at IKEA) so maybe I could put a few of them on a small mirror. i am concerned about how long they would last though. the wedding would be at night so maybe the glow would look so pretty. Maybe small candles instead. I could make my own soy or honeycomb candles and put them into tea cups from thrift store.

even just silver cupcake holders would be cute to hold the candles


*origami, we LOVE origami and may use an origami heart as invitations (more on that in another post) so it would be cute to continue that theme with misc origami done in beautiful blue and white paper (perhaps christmas wrapping paper bought at target's 75% after christmas clearance?) scattered around.

No comments:

Post a Comment