Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Intro

This is a blog to help keep me organized for my wedding on March 11, 2011. I've done loads of research, picking out sites and blogs that would help me keep organized and wanted to share that with other brides to be that I am fortunate to be friends with.

These are the sites I've found to be invaluable to me so far:

theknot : I love LOVE their tools; including guest list management and budget tool! also love the free website they can help you create to give to the guests and comes with option to RSVP online, saving loads of paper and stamps!)
Offbeat Bride : this is an incredible site for brides who want alternative ideas to the traditional weddings. there are tons of cute ideas on here.
Eat Drink Chic : Recently found this and there are so many really original ideas that can apply to weddings. I am using her engagement party invitations as my wedding invitation. She gives free DIY patterns as well and is obsessed with ice cream, which is a bonus.
Nonpareil Magazine : An online magazine with original ideas to be eco friendly and have DIY projects available. There are only three issues out so far but there's a lot of ideas in them. I love the short gloves idea and am considering doing them myself.
Eco Wedding- Green Wedding Resource Guide : This is a great website for familiarizing yourself with how to have an eco friendly wedding.
Something Green : a really awesome blog with many amazing ideas for eco friendly weddings. I am recently inspired by an entry that says to give eco friendly coffee as favors.

No comments:

Post a Comment